Register Section 8
Rs. 23,880/- (inclusive of all taxes & fees)
- Section 8 registration in 25 to 30 days with License.
- No minimum capital requirement.
- Best substitute for trust, society registration.
Section 8 Company
Know what is Section 8 Company and how it is Registered.
What is a Section 8 Company?
A section 8 company which earlier was known as section 25 company is a legal form for non profit organizations (NPO) or Non Governmental organizations (NGO). Section 8 company is licensed company which is authorized to work anywhere in the country.
How to register section 8 Company in India ?
Section 8 company registration in India is unique and different concept. It is an non profit entity engaged in social work for the benefit of the country. The registration can be divided into three parts:
- Prepare DSC and file Name Approval: The first step is to prepare DSC and DIN. This takes sometime one to two days. Thereafter, you need to file for name approval. The name should be unique and should end with words like foundation, sanstha etc.
- File for License: After getting name approved, the next step is to prepare all the documents and then apply for license to the Regional director via form INC 12. This approval takes most of the time.
- File for Incorporation: After getting the license, we need to file for incorporation and once company is incorporated, you can start the social work under this company.
Documents Required for Section 8 Company Registration
For Registered Office:-
- Copy of PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof (Bank Statement, Mobile Bill, Telephone Bill)
- Passport Size Photo
- Ownership Proof (Electricity bill etc)
- Utility Bill (Gas bill, Electricity bill)
- NOC (Download format)
Time & Cost for Section 8 Company Registration
The Total Cost Breakup
| .Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
| .Director Identification Number (DIN)
| .Name Approval
| .RD Approval Fees
| .MOA, AOA and Incorporation Fee
| .PAN and Tan Application
|| .Professional Fee (Inclusive of Taxes)
Total NPO/NGO/Section 8 Registration Cost in India 23,880
Note: Stamp duty Extra for States: Punjab, Kerala and Madhya Pradesh.