Register One Person
Company (OPC) India
Rs. 7,998 /- (inclusive of all taxes & fees)
- One Person Company in 10 to 15 days.
- Completely online service - No physical presence required.
- - No minimum capital requirement.
One Person Company (OPC)
Know What is One Person Company? and How it is registered?
What is a One Person Company (OPC)?
A One Person Company (OPC) is the latest form of business launched in the year 2013. OPC is for single owner/founder who do not find any organized and safe form of business, OPC can be formed by a single member with least compliances and maintenance.
How to register One Person Company (OPC) in India?
One Person Company (OPC) require only one person and one nominee to start a registration process. Nominee is the person who shall take control of the company in case of death of sole member.
- Prepare DSC and file Name Approval: The first step is to prepare DSC and DIN. This takes sometime one to two days. Thereafter, you need to file for name approval. The first word of the name should be unique and name should end with the words “(OPC) Private Limited.”
- File for Incorporation: :After taking name approval, the next step is to file for incorporation via spice form INC 32. Further, PAN and TAN are not required to be filed separately and the same is allotted on company formation.
- Take GST Registration: After incorporation, access your business and take necessary registration including GST registration. This is because working without tax license is illegal in India.
Documents Required for Online OPC Registration
For Registered Office:-
- Copy of PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof (Bank Statement, Mobile bill, Telephone bill)
- Passport Size Photo
- Ownership Proof (Electricity bill etc)
- Utility Bill (Gas bill, Electricity bill)
- NOC (Download format)
OPC Company Registration Process
One Person (OPC) Company registration process is very simple with hubco.in. The whole procedure is completely online and one need not visit our office physically to get the Company registration.
- Step 1 - Arrange all required documents:
The first step is to arrange all the documents and send the same over the email to us. We will check it and if everything is fine, you will required to pay 50% advance.
- Step 2 - DSC, DIN and Name Approval:
After receiving the required documents and 50% advance, we shall start your work. We will get the DIN, DSC and the name approval.
- Step 3 - File for incorporation:
Once your name is approved, you will be required to pay the rest of the amount and then we will be file your companies incorporation. Once approval is granted, the incorporation work stands complete.
Time & Cost for OPC Registration in India
The Total Cost Breakup
| .Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
| .Director Identification Number (DIN)
| .Name Approval
| .MOA, AOA and Incorporation Fee
| .Stamp Duty of the Respective State*
| .PAN and Tan Application
| .INC 22
| .CA Certification
| .Professional Fee (Inclusive of Taxes)
| . Goods and Service Tax (GST)
Total OPC Registration Cost in India 7,998 /-
Mandatory Requirements for OPC Company Registration
One person Company (OPC) is a perfect substitute for sole proprietorship business introduced in the year of 2013. OPC allows single person to form a company and start the business in India. However, under OPC, one cannot raise funding nor can issue ESOPs to hire top talents. Further, maximum turnover under this company cannot exceed Rs.2 Cr upon which the OPC is mandatory converted into Private Limited Company. The mandatory requirements are:
One person and one nominee is required. Nominee is the person who takes control on death of sole founder.
Whatever is the capital amount of your company, you should invest the same within 2 months of incorporation.
Any person can form only one OPC as per Companies Act, further only individual can form a OPC.
Who can start a OPC Company in India?
This is one of the most important question that is asked by every person who is willing to start a OPC in India.Through there is no restriction on anybody to form a company in India, but still, we would like to discuss some special cases:
.Existing directors: Yes, they can open the OPC but if they already own one, then any further OPC is not allowed.
.Employees: Employees are generally not allowed by their employers to form a company and be a director. They may hold shares but cannot take position as director. If you want to open a company, then check your employment agreement and you may also seek permission from the respective employer.
.Companies, Firms: As per Companies, act, 2013 only individual can form a OPC.
Mandatory Compliances after OPC Company Registration
There are many compliances which a company needs to follow, however, we would like to discuss few most important compliances for private limited company in India:
OPC is treated as separate company and hence, all taxes and reports are to be filed.
After the close of first financial statement and file the same to ROC.
Once GST is in place, one need to take GST registration and comply with the same as per time frame.